About the Clubhouse
The Murrayhill Recreation Association offers rentals of our Hometown Center Clubhouse to its members for private functions. The Clubhouse is a non-smoking facility which accommodates up to 75 people. It is ideal for birthdays, anniversary parties, dances, holiday parties, wedding functions, religious celebrations, and many other types of functions.
- The Hometown Center (HTC) is rented on a first-come, first-served basis. The Hometown Center has a maximum occupancy of 75 persons.
- The rental price is $175 Monday-Thursday, and $250 Friday-Sunday. Please note this is an increase as of May 2017. All reservations made before May 22nd will be grand fathered in at the previous rate.
- Reservations can be made for the 8:00 am – 2:00 pm slot or 4:00 pm – 11:00 pm slot.
- The rental date is not secured until the HTC Reservation Agreement is completed and the applicable fees and security deposit are received by the MRA Association Manager. Please check the calendar for available dates. For more information or to schedule a tour, please call or email Kristin Kebbe, Association Manager at (503) 579-0985 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Keys will be given out the week of the event. Please stop by the office between 10-2 to receive a key or make other arrangement with the association manager.
- There following amenities are included:
- 15 – Round 60″ tables
- 3- Round 72″ tables
- 36 Black Steel folding chairs with padded seats
- 32 White Plastic folding chairs
- Large screen Apple TV with cable, airplay, DVD player and HDMI connection
- Large sectional couch
- 2 Side tables
- The cleaning fee is included in the rental amount. Renters will need to put all the furniture back to it’s original place, take out the garbage and remove all personal items.